Here we regularly post dates, events and training opportunities related to equality, prejudice, hate crime and discrimination.
Interactive workshop exploring why discrimination is common even when our intentions are to work fairly with …
Interactive workshop exploring the terminology used to describe groups of people and how we can respond …
Interactive course exploring the evidence of unconscious bias and methods for reducing its impact on our …
An engaging exploration of the differences between cultures and how that diversity shapes the way we …
Tell us what you think!
Use the link to give us some feedback on the Action on Prejudice website so we know how we can improve in future. We love to hear what you have to say.
Need Help and Support?
Click here to go to our full directory of services that can provide information, support and advice
- For emergencies Call 999
- Call 101 (for non-emergencies).
- Report to any Police Station
- Report Online.
- If you prefer to report somewhere else, go to a Third Party Reporting Centre.
- For Sign Language interpretation services Contact BSL or TextRelay 1 800 1 101
- As a young person you can report anonymously to Fearless.