The Sense over Sectarianism project was delighted to celebrate its 20th anniversary during the Summer of 2021. …
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Deaf Young people – an informative and interesting Covid-19 vaccination video for Deaf …
Anti-racism support for staff. A new package of support materials for teachers and staff will embed …
The Traveller Movement are undertaking national research for Youth Foundations Future, to help inform workforce development, …
WSREC continue to provide training sessions to voluntary and public sector organisations. Focussing on anti-sectarianism within …
Tell us what you think!
Use the link to give us some feedback on the Action on Prejudice website so we know how we can improve in future. We love to hear what you have to say.
Need Help and Support?
Click here to go to our full directory of services that can provide information, support and advice
- For emergencies Call 999
- Call 101 (for non-emergencies).
- Report to any Police Station
- Report Online.
- If you prefer to report somewhere else, go to a Third Party Reporting Centre.
- For Sign Language interpretation services Contact BSL or TextRelay 1 800 1 101
- As a young person you can report anonymously to Fearless.