In Part 1 of a two-part blog, and following World Refugee Week, Lyndsay McDade, Crimestoppers Senior …
A nationwide scheme, an Inclusion and Diversity Charter Mark, is being launched by Action for Children …
#ChooseRespect, the latest campaign from Scotland’s anti-bullying service has moved into its second stage which encourages …
Amina – Muslim Women’s Resource Centre (MWRC) releases an online Scotland wide Secondary School toolkit for …
Tell us what you think!
Use the link to give us some feedback on the Action on Prejudice website so we know how we can improve in future. We love to hear what you have to say.
Need Help and Support?
Click here to go to our full directory of services that can provide information, support and advice
- For emergencies Call 999
- Call 101 (for non-emergencies).
- Report to any Police Station
- Report Online.
- If you prefer to report somewhere else, go to a Third Party Reporting Centre.
- For Sign Language interpretation services Contact BSL or TextRelay 1 800 1 101
- As a young person you can report anonymously to Fearless.