Challenging Inequality and Hate
Resources and information to tackle discrimination and hate crime for a safer and more inclusive Scotland.
by Sarah Robinson Galloway The War Childhood Museum in Sarajevo is a place of stories, the stories …
HOW DO BAME YOUNG PEOPLE IN SCOTLAND PERCEIVE AND EXPERIENCE SECONDARY SCHOOL EDUCATION?
Intercultural Youth Scotland instigated this study after receiving a stream of anecdotal reports related to young peopleís experiences of racism in Scottish secondary schools. Working with the research consultancy EDI Scotland, this study was initiated to explore this question.
Organisation: Intercultural Youth Scotland
Two schools have won the first ever hate crime art competition. St Albert’s Primary and Springburn …
Click here to go to our full directory of services that can provide information, support and advice
- For emergencies Call 999
- Call 101 (for non-emergencies).
- Report to any Police Station
- Report Online.
- If you prefer to report somewhere else, go to a Third Party Reporting Centre.
- For Sign Language interpretation services Contact BSL or TextRelay 1 800 1 101
- As a young person you can report anonymously to Fearless.